Lak7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2008
Near Chicago, Illinois
Picked up a 4DTV 920, what to watch

Pick-up a 4DTV 920, changed the battery - was dated '94
It's been a while since I've owned one, which Sat has the most to watch without subscription?

Last edited:
I'd say T4 PBS channels 600,601,602, 603 are the best free channels.
After that, i'd say W5 with the music channels (800 and up), 603 american life tv and 644 black belt tv
GB has a couple freebies like Bloomberg, a wierd teenager channel called V, and a lots of infomercials. Try 401 and push channel up from there as they don't all show in guide.

603 American life tv will only work if your subbed to something. It's in "U" universal mode not "FP" fixed key. Since you have a 4DTV call NPS or SRL and buy something. Your wasting a lot of potential of the receiver and viewing options watching the few feebee's out there.

I'm not saying this applies in every case, but I found NOTHING comes in free unless you sub to SOMETHING. ...no trip counter hits: no channels.:(

I'm not saying this applies in every case, but I found NOTHING comes in free unless you sub to SOMETHING. ...no trip counter hits: no channels.:(

To get the "FP" channels your box needed a hit at one time or another. Best to get a sub to even just Sundance from SRL which is really cheap and it will turn on things like ALTV which IMO is a great channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts