pick your own channels

giveuspurehd

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 14, 2004
i think if people could choose their own channel line up, it would improve all the channels in general.if your channel sucks, and ten people in the country are paying for it, you might wanna rehaul the content.i think it is a win-win deal.i know there are ways to do this now, but it needs to be more mainstream.there is some real crap out there, and they would either get better or be gone.that is the american way.i think it would be a great idea for satellite radio as well.ive thought about ordering hbo pack for just one night to see something i want to see and cancel after it is over.is that ok to do, and would voom charge me extra if i did that alot?if you did not get charged extra for that, it might be a good idea.no i do not monitor the tp, but i might in a pinch.

Voom charges per month. So, I think, you would get stuck with $15 bill for a month of HBO. If you search the forums, people have said you need to cancel on your billing cycle, otherwise they will still bill you for the whole month, but you will loose the premium channel after you cancel it.

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts