Picking up 129 on existing eliptical

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zoldy

Original poster
Oct 11, 2011
Ontario
Hello. I have an existing Eliptical that is currently picking up 110 and 119 perfectly. The bracket i have has slots to pickup 91 and 101 but not 129. I have a separate round dish picking up 91 as well. Since I want to get 129 I thought I would set an LNB in the eliptical and move the round dish to 129. Or change the bracket to include 129. I am having trouble getting 91 or 129 on the eliptical. What I don't understand about 91 is the bracket is supposed to be pre set for it. And I would assume since I am getting 110 and 119 perfectly then it is aligned correct.

I cant imagine I am the only one with this problem. Perhaps my dish is skewed the wrong way? Can someone tell me when using a bracket that does 91 101 110 and 119 which way the dish should be skewed in ontario canada... near toronto

I see now I can choose multi LNB from the website. I missed that. it says that my skew is 109 degrees .... I will see what I am currently set at

Well still no luck in fact worse when setting way found on the website. Is it possible my bracket is not for my dish? my bracket says 91 101 110 119. I am trying to get 91 110 and 119. I can get no signal at all from 91. My dish is a small eliptical. I am starting to wonder if the bracket is for a larger dish. I can get 110 and 119 really clear.

Any other suggestions. I do have another round dish as well currently aimed at 91. Was trying to move this to other dish to use round dish for 129

Is it easier for me to get 110 119 and 129 on the same dish with a different bracket perhaps?

Thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)