pics missing

ashutto20

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
United States
Just clicked on dvr and the recordings I have tonight just have the station picture instead of the tv show picture...anyone else having this problem...first time this has happened

Give it time, it should fix itself within 48 hours.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Castle, Bones, and How I Met Your Mother have pictures. All of the rest have station logos on white backgrounds. They're still that way after the update/reboot.

Just clicked on dvr and the recordings I have tonight just have the station picture instead of the tv show picture...anyone else having this problem...first time this has happened

Yes I have a similar problem. The one that makes me scratch my head the most is the fact that this weeks Hawaii 5-0 & Mike and Molly have the generic Speed HD logo.

I noticed this last night as well... the logos are there today but I noticed there were no hopper logos on the shows from last night indicating I could skip through commercials. Then I tried to play the shows from last night and all cut off after about 10 mins. This is the second time this has happened (first time was a week ago when I first night after I had the hopper/joey setup installed). Really hope this doesn't become a lingering issue because otherwise ptat is useless if I can't rely on it to work. My issue may not even be related to the logos not being there but it seems like too much of a coincidence.

I noticed this last night as well... the logos are there today but I noticed there were no hopper logos on the shows from last night indicating I could skip through commercials. Then I tried to play the shows from last night and all cut off after about 10 mins. This is the second time this has happened (first time was a week ago when I first night after I had the hopper/joey setup installed). Really hope this doesn't become a lingering issue because otherwise ptat is useless if I can't rely on it to work. My issue may not even be related to the logos not being there but it seems like too much of a coincidence.

The pictures were there for me less than 24 hours later, so I don't know when they finally showed up. Even though the pictures weren't there Monday night, the red kangaroos were there before 1am and I could autohop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts