Pictures of the satellites

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I remember a while back someone posted a picture of the satellites in orbit. Does someone still have that or have an updated picture of them? I think it would be cool to see them in orbit.

That is a different one than what I'm thinking about, but this is still a good site, thanks!

The one I'm thinking about is someone took an actual picture (through a telescope or something) of the actual satellites in orbit.

Neutron said:
That is a different one than what I'm thinking about, but this is still a good site, thanks!

The one I'm thinking about is someone took an actual picture (through a telescope or something) of the actual satellites in orbit.
http://science.nasa.gov/Realtime/JTrack/

Scroll down and click onto J Track 3 D. You can select the satellite location by using the drop down box on the top of the screen. There is a small file that you will have to down load to use the viewer.

No no no, I'm looking for a picture that had the actual satellites in orbit. I believe it was a panoramic picture.

I think it was at DBSforums, I remember it as well. Not really a close up look at the actual sats but at least a reflection from them and a listing of which was which.

BFG said:
wow i could've created that in paint if that's what u wanted :D

Okay, that is what I want. Create it in paint. Good luck.

I think they are very interesting photos.
Thanks for digging them up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)