This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pictures of Voom Channels

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Can someone take a few pictures of the Voom Exculsive channels? I'm getting Voom installed on Thursday and I'm very excited about it and want to see what I will be getting.

lmao, I hope you are not getting voom for the exclusives alone. I wouldnt. Id trade half of them for inhd or hdnet.

vurbano said:
lmao, I hope you are not getting voom for the exclusives alone. I wouldnt. Id trade half of them for inhd or hdnet.

No, I'm getting Voom for more HD programming than anyone else. The exclusives are part of it, but DiscHD and ESPN-HD are two other reasons. That, and I don't want to pay $350 up front for an HD receiver.

I actually enjoy all the exclusive channels.. I find that I watch OTA and the exclusive channels more than anything else.

My favorites:

EquatorHD
Rush
PBS HD
DiscoveryHD

vurbano said:
Vurbano, you talking about this: Anyone recognize the dark haired girl? Hint: She won a Survivor in which she got naked and also won a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant (which these clips were taken from).

Attachments

• BD14.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 214
  • BD5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 623
  • BD19.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 186
  • BD33.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 211
  • BD7.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 235
DarrellP said:
Vurbano, you talking about this: Anyone recognize the dark haired girl? Hint: She won a Survivor in which she got naked and also won a Hawaiian Tropic Pageant (which these clips were taken from).
omg, I am leaving voom . I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet. I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet. I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet. I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet. I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet. I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.I need HDnet. I need hdnet. I need hdnet.

Neutron said:
No, I'm getting Voom for more HD programming than anyone else. The exclusives are part of it, but DiscHD and ESPN-HD are two other reasons. That, and I don't want to pay $350 up front for an HD receiver.
The real value of voom is the 9 hd channels you get from HBO, SHO etc in the vavavoom package.

Down Boy!!!-LMAO

Well I guess since you're going with voom you'll be spending another 14.90 for their special channel...

I wish I could talk the wife into that one but she already said it's out of the question....