Monarch: Legacy of Monsters

The Twin Beechcraft that is flown from South Korea to Alaska would have needed additional fuel tanks which would precluded passengers. The B18 had a normal range of 1,200 miles and the highest maximum takeoff weight was around 10,500 lbs. At one point some says they need to travel 5,000 miles to Alaska, well beyond the capabilities of this plane. Plus, max air speed was around 225 mph, so 18-20 hours of continuous flying, complicated by avoiding Russian air space which would add even further to the range requirements.
That bothers you but the fact that the Shaw character is supposed to be 91 doesn't? I suppose there will be some in-universe explanation beyond "good genes" but still, it seems ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Foxbat
The list of things to watch just keeps growing. You would have thought with the strike I would have caught up, but no.

OK, for those who follow...Did Kurt turn into a bad guy today? This turn had me puzzled.

Today's episode was a great set-up for the season finale. The show has far exceeded my expectations! Kurt Russell still has the chops.(And Wyatt has inherited them).

Last edited:
Today's episode was a great set-up for the season finale. The show has far exceeded my expectations! Kurt Russell still has the chops.(And Wyatt has inherited them).
It's looking more and more like they stole a bunch from the movie Pacific Rim... Which is ok, as I love that movie also!

I'm not seeing that. For example?
The dimensional portals, and closing them by bombing them. I haven't yet watched the latest episode, but last one was them falling into a portal last week. He mentioned that he had been through one before, so obviously, he found a way OUT back to us at one point.

The dimensional portals, and closing them by bombing them. I haven't yet watched the latest episode, but last one was them falling into a portal last week. He mentioned that he had been through one before, so obviously, he found a way OUT back to us at one point.
Yeh, well, you need to see it. A HUGE twist at the end.

Started this tonight. I was a little skeptical going in but I enjoyed the first two episodes. I should be ready for the finale on Friday.
I planned to watch half today, half tomorrow, burned thru all 9 today, now the wait until Friday.

I didn't wait until all episodes were available like I said I would. But I want to wait until the two final episodes are available. I also like to watch two shows at each sitting.