Pirate TV

Years ago, I remember my local cable co. airing commercials during PPV events that only people receiving the signal illegally could see. They would offer free items to you and all you had to do was call their toll-free number and give your address and phone #. It's amazing how many "pirates" they caught......

Actually my old 721 use to get that channel and a bunch of engineering channels at times, however I would lose those channels when I needed to reboot the unit. But at times they would just pop back on again.

I know this is an old thread, but, this seemed to be a good place to make a comment about this. This channel has popped up again, though I am seeing it on an FTA box.

I have already discussed this with Iceberg and he sees it too. I know my boxes are legit with factory firmware, I even see this channel on my Twinhan.

I found it on 61.5 and 110.

According to the Twinhan, it is on channel 125 and 573. I know it is completely ITC along with some card swap channels, some demo channels that just say Dish Network, and a couple that say "your order for xxx has been confirmed.

I think this must be an oversight on E*'s part, since none of us FTA users here on this board are pirates. There is a thread that talks about this somewhere in the FTA section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)