Pittsburgh HD locals breaking up

From dishcomm comments yours (Nick) sigs.... numbers are a grade A and mine maybe a B grade. I was hoping it was a simple dish alignment adjustment, cable, etc., but it appears the problems are a Dish quality problem with the Pittsburgh HD locals as some other customers have had during their HD local’s start-up. Hopefully they will soon work out the bugs, correcting the HD problem? So do I keep the refb 622 or my original 622......

Bringing this one back to life!

Anyone still having problems with WTAE and other Pittsburgh Locals? Ever since I got HD, my channel 4 WTAE has had constant audio garble and pixelation...not horrible, but very annoying. I don't know weather to waste 1 hr on the phone with Dish or just live with it?

yea mine are terrible too. Channel 4 breaks up, and the audio on channel 2 is way off sync. I am going to deal with it until fios tv comes live later this year in the North Hills.

was wondering if there any improvement on this matter?
I just got Dish with HD and my locals are from Pittsburgh and right now whatching The Office on channel 11 WPXI has the pixlation and garbeled picture during scene changes.
thanks

was wondering if there any improvement on this matter?
I just got Dish with HD and my locals are from Pittsburgh and right now whatching The Office on channel 11 WPXI has the pixlation and garbeled picture during scene changes.
thanks
I still having the same problems as you. alot of audio stuttering. Picture breakup.
It is worst when recording on the DVR. I'm wondering if my breakup in recording is due to disk Fragments.

I have a lot of problems on WTAE HD Local...all my other channels seem to be great! I couldn't even watch the Steelers on Monday Night Football on WTAE... I had to switch to 140 ESPN. It was like night and day difference!! WTAE's audioo was horrible also...sounded almost like mono vs the crystal clear audio on ESPN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)