Pittsburgh OTA News

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
As posted previously on Satellite Guys, Antenna TV will be replacing GetTV (channel 53.2 WPGH) on January 1, 2016. Today I noticed that both Wikiipedia and Rabbit Ears now show GetTV will soon be added on channel 22.4 WPNT. WPGH anf WPNT are sister stations. My guess is that GetTV will become available on January 1, 2015 (22.4) once it is replaced by Antenna TV (53.2). Great knowing that GetTV will still be available in Pittsburgh, because I've been enjoying their new variety show lineup every Monday night.

Also, starting today a shopping channel called WiseBuys has been added on channel 29.2 to join QVC on channel 29.1 in Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Mr Tony
Do you have the call letters for the channel 29 that has QVC in Pittsburgh? I'm not seeing it listed on Wikipedia or Rabbitears.

Bounce is on channel 31.1.
ok I'm confused.....Rabbitears shows WIIC-LD as RF31 PSIP 29 but when you click on the callsign it says 31-1 (so Trip must need to edit it)

I dont show a QVC affiliate in Pittsburgh. So help us out here. What station is showing QVC? RF frequency or call sign will dramatically help :)

Reactions: jegrant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts