Pittsburgh Penguins Coverage Area Map

JayPSU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2006
Westerville, Ohio
Does anyone have a link to the Pittsburgh Penguins coverage area map that shows where people can access FSN Pittsburgh HD for Penguins games? The coverage area is supposedly different for the Penguins than it is for the Pirates.

Does anyone have a link to the Pittsburgh Penguins coverage area map that shows where people can access FSN Pittsburgh HD for Penguins games? The coverage area is supposedly different for the Penguins than it is for the Pirates.

The Penguins games will be blacked out in Columbus/Westerville.

edit: This isn't the first time you've asked about this and I've attempted to explain a couple times now. The Pirates are available in Columbus because they claim central ohio as part of their home market. There is no baseball franchise here and we are claimed by 3 teams. Seeing as Columbus has it's own hockey team this is not an option for the Penguins. They would be infringing on the BJs market. You can keep asking but this is the answer.

Last edited:
The Penguins games will be blacked out in Columbus/Westerville.

edit: This isn't the first time you've asked about this and I've attempted to explain a couple times now. The Pirates are available in Columbus because they claim central ohio as part of their home market. There is no baseball franchise here and we are claimed by 3 teams. Seeing as Columbus has it's own hockey team this is not an option for the Penguins. They would be infringing on the BJs market. You can keep asking but this is the answer.

I am aware of that, I also am aware that in order for me to be able to see Penguins games on FSN Pittsburgh HD, that I'd have to move or "move." Therefore I'm interested in what areas one can see the Penguins in HD. You follow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)