Pixl Upgrade?

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
When I sign onto Dish Online - Blockbuster Movie Pass it displays the following:

Watch content from the following networks as part of your Blockbuster Movie Pass subscription

One of the channels is Pixl which is part of the Blockbuster Movie Pass. However, when I click on this channel it tells me to upgrade to add this channel and all the movies online display "upgrade" in the upper corner. Why isn't Pixl included when it is part of my subscription?

ALL the channels , which are in the former Plat pack , are included in the Blockbuster streaming option. Pixl is one of them.

When I sign onto Dish Online - Blockbuster Movie Pass it displays the following:

Watch content from the following networks as part of your Blockbuster Movie Pass subscription

One of the channels is Pixl which is part of the Blockbuster Movie Pass. However, when I click on this channel it tells me to upgrade to add this channel and all the movies online display "upgrade" in the upper corner. Why isn't Pixl included when it is part of my subscription?

If you have BBMP. And you can see the the channels you are supposed to get contact the D.I.R.T. team or do an on-line chat, and get it corrected. I am guessing you are not just accessing the menu, is it part of your service? The BBMP that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)