Planet Earth On Discovery HD Theater 3/25/07

outstanding show!!! Netflix has the HDDVD's coming out shortly. I want to see how they look on the 360 HDDVD player. Might have to buy them.

time for a stupid question..... what is a 360 hddvd player please? thanks

opps, never mind did a google...should have done that first.
im sure it will look good on that and my tosh hd dvd 2.

Saw this series in HD from the BBC when i was in the UK ... the Discovery channel version has a few scenes cut out to make it better fit around the ads ... the commentary is also dumbed down and isn't nearly as interesting as the BBC version who had the excellent David Attenborough narrating.

HD DVD of the BBC version is available the end of this month .. well worth the $$'s.

:)

Saw this series in HD from the BBC when i was in the UK ... the Discovery channel version has a few scenes cut out to make it better fit around the ads ... the commentary is also dumbed down and isn't nearly as interesting as the BBC version who had the excellent David Attenborough narrating.

HD DVD of the BBC version is available the end of this month .. well worth the $$'s.

I was wondering why, since it was a BBC production, they had an American woman narrating.

I was wondering why, since it was a BBC production, they had an American woman narrating.

Apparently its Sigourney Weaver of all people. :confused:

Not the first person that springs to mind when you think of someone to narrate a stunning documentary series like this.

Amazon appear to have the hd dvd's available for pre-order for $70 .. compared to $56 for regular dvd's. No contest.

Apparently its Sigourney Weaver of all people. :confused:

Not the first person that springs to mind when you think of someone to narrate a stunning documentary series like this.

Amazon appear to have the hd dvd's available for pre-order for $70 .. compared to $56 for regular dvd's. No contest.

I'd agree, if I had an HD DVD player :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts