Planning to sell my emac soon:

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
First I need a little more time to get pictures and such so I'm just giving you a heads up for anyone here that is interested in getting an emac. If nobody is interested I'll endup selling it on ebay either way. So here are the specs below.

Its an emac powerpc G4 with 17" CRT monitor.

PowerPC G4 1.25Ghz CPU.
768MB of RAM.
40GB hard drive.
DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive (not a DVD Burner).

This system is in perfect working order but does have a few very minor scratches.

This system was bought brand new from Compusa on 5/13/2004 so that is how old the system is for the most part. I'm the sole owner of this machine and it was used for less than six months as I again needed specific windows software.

This system "will not" come with any papers or manuals period.

It "will" however come with the keyboard and mouse that came with the system along with the power cord.

This system will have a fresh install of Mac OS X 10.3 Panther and will also include the two recovery CDs so you can restore (ie install) Panther again if needed. Any extra software beyond what comes on the Panther recovery discs will "not" be included as I don't have them.

This system also has a Compusa warranty tied with it that runs out on 5/13/2007 but I will "not" bother trying to transfer the warranty as it has so little left on it. But because I still do have this warranty I will offer a 7 day money back period if any hardware goes bad on this computer but I will only refund half of the shipping costs to get it back to me so I can get it fixed. I don't see this as being an issue but I let everything out in the open for this worse case stuff. This means I will charge you half my shipping costs to ship it to you and back to me as part of the refund. To make this simple I will charge you 50USD to let you out of the deal if any hardware goes bad. Sorry this is worse case but shipping still costs me money. So if you pay 400USD and something goes bad I will only refund you 350USD. I think this is very fair for both parties involved.

I'm willing to sell this system for no less than 400.00 USD "including" UPS Ground with required insurance and I also will require that you sign for it as well. If the cost isn't much higher for say 3 day shipping instead of ground I will ship with 3 day UPS but the worst shipping method will be UPS ground. Also I'll PM you the tracking number ASAP after I drop it off at UPS.

I will answer any questions via both PM and within this thread and I'll get pictures up within a few days. I'm only going to allow PayPal as a payment method and I require upfront payment before I ship.

So right now I'm willing to sell this system as described above to any member here for 400USD and remember this amount includes UPS Ground shipping "and" insurance.

Here are the pictures and sorry for putting them up so late but I needed to buy a digital camera first lol.

Attachments

• aboutmac.JPG
    aboutmac.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 107
  • backview.JPG
    backview.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 110
  • cdtrayopenview.JPG
    cdtrayopenview.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 99
  • compusa-invoice.JPG
    compusa-invoice.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 110
  • connectionsview.JPG
    connectionsview.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 120
  • extracdtrayopenview.JPG
    extracdtrayopenview.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 113
  • frontscreenview.JPG
    frontscreenview.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 112
  • keyboardview.JPG
    keyboardview.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 100
  • leftview.JPG
    leftview.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 120
  • mouseview.JPG
    mouseview.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 105
  • rightsideview.JPG
    rightsideview.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 110
  • tworestorediscs.JPG
    tworestorediscs.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 120

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)