FOR SALE C-BAND FEED NEW NEVER USED I THINK I HAVE A MOTOR FOR IT TOO SOMEWHERE IN MY CRAP

(((Garyd)))

Retired C-Band dealer
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
diamondsatellite@snet.net
$50, PLUS $ FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING IT'S BIG
sat-feed-jpg.154814

Attachments

• SAT FEED.JPG
    SAT FEED.JPG
    398.4 KB · Views: 1,884
Reactions: Titanium
$50, PLUS $ FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING IT'S BIG
sat-feed-jpg.154814
An excellent feedhorn with true circular polarization. You could lock it down on one polarity (LHC or Right Hand Circular) by rotating "wheel" to maximize signal as well as reduce crosspole. Needs a matching polarizer motor (ADL and Cal Amp motors should work; Chaparral is not a proper match). This is meant for deep f/d ratio dishes, from 0.275 to 0.335). Non adjustable in and out, but nuts and bolts can be added to allow precision tuning of focal point. I am volunteering this info so that anyone interested in circular C-band polarity, that has a deep dish, realizes that this is a rare gem to be snapped up.

Reactions: Satfaca
An excellent feedhorn with true circular polarization. You could lock it down on one polarity (LHC or Right Hand Circular) by rotating "wheel" to maximize signal as well as reduce crosspole. Needs a matching polarizer motor (ADL and Cal Amp motors should work; Chaparral is not a proper match). This is meant for deep f/d ratio dishes, from 0.275 to 0.335). Non adjustable in and out, but nuts and bolts can be added to allow precision tuning of focal point. I am volunteering this info so that anyone interested in circular C-band polarity, that has a deep dish, realizes that this is a rare gem to be snapped up.
Mike, you sold this gem to me for a job that never happened, or you told me to buy it back then, I do want to use this post to thank you for all your help to me, when I did work, you did bail me out a few times, you know your shite kid, I hope Bob C enjoyed that missing digest that came from me I have some STS servo motors that where even better to put on it, it may be going to Europe, back then I paid perhaps $300 or more for it, and it does not have any scratch marks from a feed support so I know its new, never used the plastic bug cover did crack my bad, I forgot why I had it, and removed it to check, why and opps crazy glue should work

SOLD AND SHIPPED Thank you, for the extra $10 I wanted it to have a GOOD home oddly the buyer is in Europe and at one time been only 5 minutes away from my house a few years ago
Wow now I learned about ways to ship I never heard of before, and got paid by western union

Reactions: c-spand
Oh, oh... Better wait to spend that...
Why they pay you in green money kid, it's in my wallet, he now has a tracking number, the FedEx truck was just picking up, it is already on its way to NJ, then somehow it goes to Europe he send me a special FedEx paper to print out, he was very good, I'm happy he is happy win-win I have more crap would love to see gone before I'm gone, and it all goes to the trash one day who needs stuff any kind of stuff just electronics ask now before I turn to worm food

Reactions: primestar31
Why they pay you in green money kid, it's in my wallet, he now has a tracking number, the FedEx truck was just picking up, it is already on its way to NJ, then somehow it goes to Europe he send me a special FedEx paper to print out, he was very good, I'm happy he is happy win-win I have more crap would love to see gone before I'm gone, and it all goes to the trash one day who needs stuff any kind of stuff just electronics ask now before I turn to worm food
There's just so many Western Union pay scams, it's one payment I would never take, just in case it's a fake one.

• Haha
Reactions: (((Garyd)))
There's just so many Western Union pay scams, it's one payment I would never take, just in case it's a fake one.
Not fake I have the western union receipt will that convince you, he sends me two numbers each is for $30 to the western union person at my stop and shop supermarket I show my ID and one other item with my name on it, she then types them in a computer walks over to the register and hands me real green cash $30 bucks

he also send me a pdf I printed out for FedEx

Sure I did say maybe it's fake, but he was on the level, a very nice guy.
He says he knows Mike, that is all I needed to know, I know Mike for over 30 years many jobs were saved by him

That feed was bought to try to stop TI from getting in a radio signal I needed, which gave me about $800,000 worth of business I got free satellite ads for my special niche market to the Portuguese people in my area.

In the end, it was not TI I was dealing with, but the second harmonic, of the radio station, getting into the cable back from the satellite to the building 200 feet away I ran a steel 2-inch pipe buried 3 feet down and grounded only one end if I did both ends it would not work. So said my old school teacher from CSE.

My electronic background is heavy in RF work, way before I got into satellite TV, once cleaned up, I still had some leftover signal to noise issues, and used a special satellite receiver, that has a notch filter, and finally, I was able to get a radio signal off a very very low to my east Russian bird aiming to Angola Africa Portuguese soccer games on a 14-foot dish.

So buying that feed was a mistake, now it gets to live again, there is the back story to that special feed

Reactions: primestar31