FOR SALE TiVo Roamio Plus 6TB Upgraded HDD with Lifetime Service & Old Interface (Upgradable to new interface).

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I'm selling my backup TiVo Roamio Plus I purchased several years ago from this site. I just recently put a 6TB Hard Drive in it and Spectrum now refuses to re-activate it on my account since they're making changes in my area. It does come with Lifetime (All In) service which I will transfer to the new owner, the AC Adapter and Remote. Willing to entertain offers. The price does include shipping. Asking $175 OBO.

It currently still runs the old TiVo Interface version 3.xx but can be upgraded to the newer interface/experience if you choose to do so.

This item features an upgraded hard drive that would allow you to store a massive number of hours of programming, as well as 6 cable tuners to record up to 6 programs at once (depending on the capabilities of the CableCard your provider gives you)

Please note, like all Technology items this is sold "AS IS". I guarantee it functions and powers up whenever it leaves me and arrives to your house. I'm not responsible if your cable provider refuses to activate it, you don't like it, or you can't get it to operate the way you want it to.

Attachments

• TiVo.jpg
    TiVo.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 88
JUST FYI for anybody that's thinking of buying this, it's the PLUS model, which means cable tv ONLY. It is not capable of OTA tv with an antenna.

Other than that, they are fantastic dvr's, and that's still a good buy and price IF you can get a cable card from your provider, and get them to activate it.

Reactions: Foxbat and navychop