WANTED SiriusXM (or XM, or Sirius) Radio with Lifetime Subscription

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
EDIT: I know this original thread date is old, but as of today (12/1/22) I'm still in the market for one of these. Rather than repost my own previous listing I figured I would just bring it back up to the top.

Looking to buy a SiriusXM Radio (or an original Sirius or original XM Radio) with Lifetime Subscription included. Must be able to get NFL/College broadcasts, but the rest I'm not too picky about. I know many among us have these so if anyone is interested in unloading one let me know. I've been searching eBay for these but most of them are sketchy at best. They advertise "possible" lifetime subscriptions that could just be trials. I almost got burned on one of those already from someone with good feedback. Thankfully the "trial" ended within the window of time to file a complaint and they gave me my $$ back.

Last edited:
Looking to buy a SiriusXM Radio (or an original Sirius or original XM Radio) with Lifetime Subscription included. Must be able to get NFL/College broadcasts, but the rest I'm not too picky about. I know many among us have these so if anyone is interested in unloading one let me know. I've been searching eBay for these but most of them are sketchy at best. They advertise "possible" lifetime subscriptions that could just be trials. I almost got burned on one of those already from someone with good feedback. Thankfully the "trial" ended within the window of time to file a complaint and they gave me my $$ back.
I don't know if they still honor lifetime any more...I know there is a transfer fee around 70 bucks...i have an old original radio with lifetime collecting dust...i know they wouldn't let me transfer to my built in car radio...probably because its a xm radio

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Just bumping this very old thread up to the top. I'd still be interested in purchasing a Sirius/XM Radio with Lifetime service (must be a model that you can obtain a home docking station for is my only stipulation, I can't use one that is only intended for vehicle use.) If someone has one that is now collecting dust that you'd like to make some cash off of please PM me.

Reactions: primestar31