Plano, TX

StevenD

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2003
n
I spoke with a gentlemen in the FiOS TV tech department today and he informed me that they can probably start taking orders for Plano, TX in two weeks!!! Im excited as I cannot wait to tell Dish to kiss my ass.

Also of note...
I currently have "Business Level" FiOS internet at my house right now. In order to have a FiOS TV, you cannot have a STATIC IP address. So, he told me they have to run another string of fiber and install another ONT on the back of my house. I told him I didnt care what they had to do as long as I can get service.

Just keep checking on the web site. I checked a week and a half ago and it said I could finally get FIOS TV. This was a week before I ever got the flyer. Verizon never did email me that it is available even though I signed up, and I never got the fancy FedEx package, so just keep checking.

My install is scheduled for Monday with a 4 hour range. They said they could not schedule any sooner than 3 days and the earliest for me in Lewisville was about a week and a half since sign on. Goodbye Dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)