Platinum HD Question

And I think it stinks . Very subjective of course . I just found it to be a waste . Gave it to me free for 3 months to try . Canceled after 3 weeks . It is only $ 4.99 but , to me that is about 6 bucks too much:)

And I think it stinks . Very subjective of course . I just found it to be a waste . Gave it to me free for 3 months to try . Canceled after 3 weeks . It is only $ 4.99 but , to me that is about 6 bucks too much:)

How do you get it for $4.99? I was considering it, but it says $10. I would be signing up as new customer.

Keeping Hd Plat is a personal preference but keep in mind they will charge you $5 to remove it. If you never had the $5 charge waived before ask for it to be credited. IF you do delete it and have the 200 package or less put they money towards a higher package for more channels or get the encore movie package a la carte for $5.

i only use the plat pack for movies, dont watch palladia etc. i think it is well worth it for $10/mo, but i am also thinking i might cancel it and get netflix for $9/mo. does anyone think i wont get the same or better movie/dollar value?

i only use the plat pack for movies, dont watch palladia etc. i think it is well worth it for $10/mo, but i am also thinking i might cancel it and get netflix for $9/mo. does anyone think i wont get the same or better movie/dollar value?

I just signed up for a 30 free trial with NetFlix. I also have the Platinum pack. I say it kind of a toss up. Myself, I really enjoy Epix 1 & 2, IMO I find them to be two of the best movie channels on Dish. NetFlix has a wide variety of movies and TV shows, but I found their selection to be rather old. One of the newest movies to stream was "Zombieland". On the other hand, my wife and sons love it because you can watch something you want just by clicking on it. NetFlix is great for those times when it seems nothing is on all 200+ channels, which tends to be a lot of times.

Ghpr13:)

Wow!!! This is my 500th posting!!! @party

I just signed up for a 30 free trial with NetFlix. I also have the Platinum pack. I say it kind of a toss up. Myself, I really enjoy Epix 1 & 2, IMO I find them to be two of the best movie channels on Dish. NetFlix has a wide variety of movies and TV shows, but I found their selection to be rather old. One of the newest movies to stream was "Zombieland". On the other hand, my wife and sons love it because you can watch something you want just by clicking on it. NetFlix is great for those times when it seems nothing is on all 200+ channels, which tends to be a lot of times.

Ghpr13:)

Wow!!! This is my 500th posting!!! @party

I think netflix is better value then HBO or any of the movie channels. I treat Netlflix streaming like my own TV channel. I can have what I want on when I want and no commericals.

Congrats on your 500th post.

Dropped mine yesterday. I liked the movie channels, but wasn't watching them enough to justify the $10.

I like the flexibility to do so - when Platinum was "free", there was no way I was dropping HD to save 10 bucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts