Play all restarting from the begining

Status
Please reply by conversation.

steecoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2008
My kids love Spongebob & Phineas & Ferb so we always have at least 5-10 episodes on the DVRs at all times. My problem is that when we select play on the folder to play all episodes, instead of picking up from the point at which previous playback was stopped, it will start the list again from the begining. This only used to happen half of the time, but since the last national release with MRV it happens all the time:confused: It doesn't seem to happen as much with the other shows...

Anyone else have this problem & know of any way around it?

My kids love Spongebob & Phineas & Ferb so we always have at least 5-10 episodes on the DVRs at all times. My problem is that when we select play on the folder to play all episodes, instead of picking up from the point at which previous playback was stopped, it will start the list again from the begining. This only used to happen half of the time, but since the last national release with MRV it happens all the time:confused: It doesn't seem to happen as much with the other shows...

Anyone else have this problem & know of any way around it?

Maybe if you highlight only the episode you want to pick up in the middle of, instead of the entire folder, it will do it correctly. Maybe that is.

We don't seem to have a problem with the single episodes picking up from the last spot, just the folder play.

Before I tried MRV it would only do it when we had alot of episodes - like over 15- in the same folder, this was on the HR20-700.
When I first tried MRV (HR20-700 & HR23-700) I had it set up so that you could only delete from the originating DVR & had the same problem, but even with only a handful of episodes.
When I enabled delete from any room, the folders magically started picking up from the last play point & it worked OK until the national release updated from the CE that I was running with. I haven't yet done another CE to see if that makes a difference.

I would say that 50% of the DVR playing time is one of these cartoons so they get played quitefrequently, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)