Playboy in HD

joeadt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 31, 2004
I know VOOM offers Playboy channel in HD. Anyone know if DISH will offer the same soon. There's nothing like a Hot Babe in HD!!!

joeadt said:
I know VOOM offers Playboy channel in HD. Anyone know if DISH will offer the same soon. There's nothing like a Hot Babe in HD!!!

Not for the next two years (Rainbow media is paying all the bills for the next two year to get exclusive program from Playboy-HD). unless Charlies works something out with Rainbow and Playboy.

Anyone know how V*'s cash burn is going? I figured Cablevision would have screamed like a stuck pig by now....... Any guesses on when or if V* will sell out to someone?

I'm guessing January 2005 they will announce that they are bailing after they fail to get to a million subscribers....

GaryPen said:
Well...actually...there is. It's a hot babe in real life.

BTW...It's even better.
At least the HD babe won't bitch at you or spend your money. ;) She'll probably just leave you heartbroken because you can't have her. :(

Well it wouldn't do me any good because I don't have a phone jack to order PPV's. Simon said something in a post about getting an adapter for your cell phone to use it to call in I think I'll check into it although it will just end up being another money pit! :)

Bob

stratguy: The device is called a CellSocket. Works with some models of Motorola and maybe some old Nokias - been quite a while, I don't remember exactly.

It's a cradle that takes your cell phone and has an RJ-11 jack that you can plug phone(s) into. Whether it works with modems probably depends on the cellular provider.

SimpleSimon said:
stratguy: The device is called a CellSocket. Works with some models of Motorola and maybe some old Nokias - been quite a while, I don't remember exactly.

It's a cradle that takes your cell phone and has an RJ-11 jack that you can plug phone(s) into. Whether it works with modems probably depends on the cellular provider.

Thanks Simon, it doesn't sound like it will work for me. I have a next generation Nokia it's a pretty new model but I'll do a search and check into it. Thanks for the info.

Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)