Playlist keep disappearing from my clients?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rapidturtle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
North Eastern PA
Hey, wondering if anyone can help. My playlists keep disappearing from my H25's. I have an HR44 for my DVR. When I do a hard reset on the H25, the playlist comes back. Does anyone have any clues? It's happening just about every night on both of my H25's. Any help is appreciated.

Just a quick update, I did contact D, and he refreshed my clients on his end. He said that would solve my problem. We'll see, and I'll post in a few days if the issue actually is fixed.

Ohh well, happened again tonight. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing the playlists to disappear? A reset brings them back, and seems to last for a couple of days.

I had the dvr hooked to my router through ethernet. Rep at AT&T said to unhook that and setup a wireless connection. Seems to have fixed the issue, as I haven't lost my playlist since I connected via WiFi about 5 days ago.

I have the same issue, thanks for the tip, I’m also unhooking my Ethernet and going wireless to see if it helps...

Well, it already didn’t work for me.. let me know how you make out.
Did you reset everything when you made your change, as in turn off the recvr and turn it back on and start from scratch (after the ethernet was unplugged) ?
Just thinking ... as ways that wireless sometimes doesn't work correctly if the router isn't booted up before the device that is being activated.

Just messed around and hit the options button on the playlist that isn't there, and when I switched it to a-z, all my shows were there. Then switch it back to date, and they are all still there. Any ideas what may cause this?
I haven't had the time to call and troubleshoot, but now that I found this , I may try one night this week.

Just messed around and hit the options button on the playlist that isn't there, and when I switched it to a-z, all my shows were there. Then switch it back to date, and they are all still there. Any ideas what may cause this?
I haven't had the time to call and troubleshoot, but now that I found this , I may try one night this week.

That actually worked for me a few times, changing the playlist order but most times it doesn’t...

Damn, isn't working for me tonight either. It almost seems like some type of a software bug. I really don't feel like having a tech come out, but that may be the last option.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)