Please fix the mobile interface safari (iOS)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
IMG_0782.PNG IMG_0781.PNG The quick reply box doesn't show so users have no way to reply to a thread, it's been going on for few days now. I can't even quote a reply either because the box is missing.

The issue does not occur on chrome browser on iOS.

Also I've mentioned this a while back but the login button on this site font color is white, with a white template the login button is invisible. Also the pop up login box is buggy, when typing in the username is disappears and you have to click the login button multiple times. I've mentioned this issue before but I don't think anyone replied to it.

Im on the go most of the times and I find myself using the mobile browser to access the site, so it's frustrating being able to access the site but not able to reply to threads on safari.

Done with my rant :)

I have the problem with the white login against the white background too, on my Android phone with Chrome.

I've also had the username/password dissapear like you describe. Takes like three or four tries to login.

I have the problem with the white login against the white background too, on my Android phone with Chrome.

I've also had the username/password dissapear like you describe. Takes like three or four tries to login.

Yep, the mobile site is a total mess.

Can only post on the boards on the desktop since both mobile interface on chrome and safari are broken half the times:

Sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't, when it loads I am unable to reply.

unnamed.png

Gonna tag Scott Greczkowski

Its either the https2 causing the issue or caching issues. I cleared chrome cache and the issue still persists on mobile.

Nope the problem is the cloud company is having issues in certain areas. Hopefully it clears itself soon.

I see, so I take it the reply button is the same story since it doesn't appear on Chrome and Safari on iOS?

Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)