Please for your help.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

zzzbin

Original poster
May 27, 2008
I have a Hopa and two (2) Joye my question, is there a way to control the hopa, say if I am looking at a channel on a joye in a other room and some one is recording with the hopa some time the Joye I am suing just switch to what ever channel the hopa is recording on,then I'll have problem getting back to the channel I was watching in the other room. I found it very disturbing. Thanks.

Hope I'm not to confusing

just replace one joey with a super joey and you'll gain two more tuners. in your case, the hopper is changing the channel in the joey because there is no more tuners available when it fires a timer. this is happening when two or more recordings are in place? or just with one recording not followed by other?

just replace one joey with a super joey and you'll gain two more tuners. in your case, the hopper is changing the channel in the joey because there is no more tuners available when it fires a timer. this is happening when two or more recordings are in place? or just with one recording not followed by other?
Thanks for your help, the problem just drive me up the wall so I'll get on it wright away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)