Please Help: For people with Pansat2500a

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jrx

Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
Hi,
I need ppl with a pansat2500a to do me a BIG favor please. :)

Can you test transponder 11860 (H) on AMC-4, and see if you can watch/receive TanTV 2, TanTV1, and SBS. It worked on my Pansat2500a up until March 30, 2005,but now I get a message "Scrambled/Bad channel" even though both signal and quality strength are still showing as above 60%.

IF it works, please post to this thread. If Not working, then can anyone tell me why they think it's not working (e.g. Is TanTV relocated? Or AMC-4 down?).

Thanks SO much for your time!

Not exactly sure why you need someone with a Pansat 2500A specifically for your test, because any receiver can check. I too get get the bad/scrambled banner for the TAN TV channels. I am doing a blind scan to see if they moved. Usually http://www.lyngsat.com/headlines.html has great info on movement, as well as additions and removals, but I didn't see anything about TAN TV. I will post back if my blind scan turns up anything.

LyngSat just changed its chart for those channels, marking them as scrambled. So unless you're the one who told LyngSat about it, it's not just you.

It has happened again. Not able to get these FTA channels. Can anyone try this and see if they can get tan tv 1 & 2 and sbs on AMC 4 working??

Thanks June 9, 2005

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)