Please help identify LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

John David

Original poster
Apr 3, 2004
Can anyone confirm that a dual (two lnbf in one housing) DISH Digital LNBF (part number BS1D1UP201M, Lot E07) is the "Legacy", for feeding signals from both DISH satellites at 110 & 119 to my Model 6000 receiver.
Also I received a used single LNBF (Sharp BS1H1UP120M, Lot E94). Is this for single satellite reception only?

From the numbers you have given I can't gaurantee it is a Legacy Dual but I have one BS1H1UP201M that is a Legacy Dual. I also have BSCH84P60,BsnA5-506A, 123472316-AA,BS1H3Up201M, all are dual LNBF LEGACY. I also have BS1B1UP101M this is a Single Dish Pro LNBF. What you are looking for is a LNBF that dosen't have a Black rectangle W/ DP on the side away from the dish. A single LNBF is for feeding 1 receiver not for single satellite reception. A dual LNBF is for single satellite reception but will feed 2 or more receivers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts