Please Help Us!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MasterRoofers1

Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Is there anyone that can help us to see our TV? We purchased a Captive Works 600s with a 35" KU-Band Dish. We live in zip code 01516. Also I am supposed to ask to confirm my settings on the antena set up screen? We seem to be able to get signal at 60-70% on all satellites pre-prgrammed on box but NO quality.

Well we are in Douglas, MA 01516 so we are needing to know which one we should try and is it one of the ones that is preprogrammed on the box already or do I need to add one? How do we know which one to choose? We tried adding one from the list suggested by the online chat of the satellite Co. When we entered the info the choice made to west would not stay it kept changing back to east. We have the dish set at the height recommended and pointing south.

NEED to know what channels you are looking for before we can tell you what satellite to aim for!!

What company sent you here?

FTA channels... GoSatellite company is where we bought it from and who we've been doing online chats with..

OK closing this one as you will not tell me what channels/satellite you are after. Feel free to PM me and I will re-open it.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)