Please HELP with Issues I have

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hi guys,
For weeks I had been getting "frozen", stuttering, pixelated, and no-pictures at various hd channels (food hd, cnnhd,...) around the time I come home, afternoon to evening. So, I called dtv and a tech came this morning. Sadly, all the problems are not seen during daytime (ie morning). So, my questions:

1) why are there problems only at specific time?

2) Regardless, I had the tech replace the lnbs with a new one. Now, the signal strength on all the sats decreased to 87-92, and 103b is most concerning: 64 (it was 94 before w/ the old lnb). Should I be concerned about 103b?

This list shows lots of chans riding on that sat:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/directv-forum/111682-channel-lineup-sat-transponder.html
IDK if this has been posted yet but…

There is also a known issue with the sun and the radiation it puts off this time of year it should not last all night (dawn and dusk its strongest), I would guess this could be your problem if you dont have a stronger signal it can interfere w/your reception and because its starting at the same time every day it leads me to believe its a strongest possibility to be what’s wrong, or part of it.

IDK if this has been posted yet but…

There is also a known issue with the sun and the radiation it puts off this time of year it should not last all night (dawn and dusk its strongest), I would guess this could be your problem if you dont have a stronger signal it can interfere w/your reception and because its starting at the same time every day it leads me to believe its a strongest possibility to be what’s wrong, or part of it.

I believe that the Sun Spots time is past now.

I believe that the Sun Spots time is past now.
It lasts for about a month so it should be just about gone but you never know, its a round about figure meaning it could last longer or be over in a few days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)