Please Help?

sceavis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2005
Hi I have some questions I am thinking of getting Dish. What is the club dish referral number i hear about? how do u get one?What does it get you.Last question I know dish is coming out with receivers to replace the basic 811. When will we be able to get these on the install instead of somebody coming out twice?Thanks for the help.

Sent you a PM. Anyways, I wouldn't personally worry about replacing the 811 as of yet. They don't even have stable boxes yet from what I hear on the mpeg 4 boxes. So stick with what works and when the time comes, (much later), they should have some replacement plan. They would ship you the boxes so no need for them to come out again when the time comes. You just swap the boxes out by yourself.

sceavis said:
Hi I have some questions I am thinking of getting Dish. What is the club dish referral number i hear about?
All current customers have or can apply for a dish club card or certificate. If they give that card (or number) to a new customer then that customer saves some money on the installation. Also the current customer that gave the referral get $5 a month (max 12 months) for every month the new customer remains subscribed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)