Please kill the eBay bot's posting from New Posts list !

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do overload New Posts list - nothing else but the freaking links to eBay :(

Go to your User CP and under settings and options select "edit options"

At the bottom is a list of forums that can be excluded. Highlight this one and press save options.

Like magic, they disappear. (Mine disappeared the first time I saw them)

yep that works pretty cool. I already did it on my cp too so when I say "show new FTA posts" I dont get 4 posts and 25 ebay items

Its a trial thing Scott is trying. If it doesnt work out, then KABOOM it gone :)

It's not working for me :(

I have it in the "Forums To Exclude From View" but when I click on the "New Posts" EBAY Feeds still shows up.

EDIT - I removed the whole FTA section and it removes it from the forum but when I click on the new posts in the FTA area it still shows the posts.
So I can hide sections, but the "Find new posts" option still finds everything. :confused:

qwert
did you make sure to saver it after you selected it? It should exclude just the EBay feeds

This option exists only for Moderators, I believe? :rolleyes:

The option exists for all members, read post#2 for instructions.

qwert
did you make sure to saver it after you selected it? It should exclude just the EBay feeds

I saved it, I can hide the EBay section, but when I click the "new posts" button it still lists all the Ebay feeds.

Attachments

• Hide.JPG
    Hide.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Hide2.JPG
    Hide2.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 130
[

I saved it, I can hide the EBay section, but when I click the "new posts" button it still lists all the Ebay feeds.[/QUOTE]

Yep, when i click on new posts it still shows for me too.

[

I saved it, I can hide the EBay section, but when I click the "new posts" button it still lists all the Ebay feeds.

Yep, when i click on new posts it still shows for me too.

It works for me, NO ebay posts are showing when I click "new posts".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)