joining the wild feed group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i joined the wild feeds group , well it said it has to be approved by a moderator, well two whole days later, it hasnt been accepted, and i know iceberg and scott stay on top of things, so i just wanted to give you guys a headsup

Who said it would be accepted? As it says "and not everyone is accepted" when it shows on the main page

If you would stop and read the posts (ya know...something you dont like to do in the other threads but instead talk to yourself) it says this
http://www.satelliteguys.us/1840067-post3.html

After conversing with Scott we have decided to change it. If you had access beforehand, you still do. New folks can ask for access to it.

You'll see a spot that says "Whats up there" and it says
"This is a special PRIVATE forum for active FTA forum members. To apply for access (and not everyone is accepted) please CLICK HERE."

click on the "click here" and it says "join group". Put a little snippet as to why you want in and its either approved or denied by Scott or myself. Please give us a little time (24 hours max) to go through them.

As it says "(and not everyone is accepted)" so hopefully the decision that is made will be accepted. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

I go through them daily (as it says 24 hours max)...but god forbid if I happen to be doing something else it may take a little longer.

well i think the reason is i did it on a firefox browser and some sites dont work to great with firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)