"Wild Feed" Idiot !!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mikey11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
canada
some idiot over at this other site has a whole section for "wild feeds" and he posts all of the wild feeds he finds there every single day....even multiple times per day....im trying to tell him and convince him that what he is doing is not a good idea but he wont listen to me....somebody help me knock some sense into him and this site???

satellitesupreme.com

Unfortunately there is nothing that we can do about it.
The topic of posting feeds publicly has come up many times and users usually have mixed views.

The only good thing about that site is that you have to log in to see what is posted, there are other sites that do the same without requiring you to log in and search engines can archive that information.

That site limits the number of threads you can view without logging in, but I did notice that they have used the "Uplink Activity Report" from SatelliteGuys...

I guess you've got to be a member there to see who it is...

A couple things to consider,

#1 There is nothing you can do about it, It's all over every FTA site.
#2 Like a good bud told me...obviously the networks know they uplink signals which are unencrypted...They must not be too worried
#3 Honestly if it weren't for these sites I wouldn't have the Pentagon scanned in SES 1 LOL I'm happy about it ? Now I hope FX comes back unencrypted in HD...LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)