Pleased with Charter Internet

I am getting faster speeds now in Saint Louis,Mo and am getting now 108.70 by Charter speedtest and Speedtest.net I am getting 112.90 as of 12:06 am Wednesday Morning!! :)

I'm really enjoying the 60Mb speed.They just rolled out 100Mb in St.Louis,pretty soon that will be the minimum tier they offer.Charter may get a lot of flack for poor customer service,but they have really been good here,very few minimal outages,great speeds,and great introductory pricing.

Agreed. We have had Charter internet since 2000 or maybe even a little earlier . I remember when we first got it there was no router involved and our single computer didn't even have an ethernet port so the installer hooked it up via USB. I think we were getting like 3Mbps back in those days. We sure have come a long ways in terms of speed and how many connected devices we all have in the last 14 years. We went from a single computer to about 20 devices on our network.

In all that time we have had Charter I have only talked to customer support a few times. They may suck, but since I never have to talk to them I don't really care. I don't think I've ever personally had a bad experience with Charter customer support but I'm sure other people who have to deal with them more often have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)