PLUM TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Babadem

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 21, 2007
MA
Is Plum TV channel gone from 91.0°W C-Band? The other channel in the same mux is still playing, but not Pum TV.

Notice same yesterday -
Appears to be missing from the mux, only scans 2 channels, and it ain't one of them.

I think they went off the air - it's indeed missing from the 91W mux and I didn't find it in my fine tooth comb scan I did over the last 4 days of all the c-band birds you'd find cable programming feeders. Either they've moved it to a more "obscure" satellite that I haven't checked lately in my regular fine tooth comb scanning or they probably didn't have enough cash flow to keep the channel going.

I hope someone in Los Angeles, Boston, Aspen, Philly or New York Long Island is able to check with someone who has cable to see if Plum TV is still active or if the channel has been removed or color bar'ed on the cable system.

I hope someone in Los Angeles, Boston, Aspen, Philly or New York Long Island is able to check with someone who has cable to see if Plum TV is still active or if the channel has been removed or color bar'ed on the cable system.

Plum TV in Boston, which was on WMFP-DT 62.1, is gone. Replaced with Cozi TV. A vast improvement.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts