PO'd

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkr0923

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 26, 2004
South
PO'd, D* canceled my scheduled recording for a update. They couldn't wait a freakin hour or so, No they canceled my recording altogether. It was 7pm central time, what happen to the wee hours when I'm in bed with nothing set to record.

PO'd, D* canceled my scheduled recording for a update. They couldn't wait a freakin hour or so, No they canceled my recording altogether. It was 7pm central time, what happen to the wee hours when I'm in bed with nothing set to record.

They Canceled your recording ?

You mean they pushed an update, it does seem odd timing.

Did anyone else get this intentional update in the middle of the primetime programming ?

What did you miss, chances are you can VOD it in the channels in the 1000's

Nope, searched and searched....the Fear Factor I missed is not to be found. Thought I just forgot to record at first and thought hell I know I set it. Looked in history and it said recording canceled due to update.

May be a programming update, which means the guide data changed and sometimes results in a lost recording. I've had that many times over the years, but not a common thing. Very annoying though.

I see Fear Factor ep 703, 704 and 706 being available currently...
I don't know what ep you needed, but it shows up on my Search start on channel 1000 and go from there.

I also got a few hits from the basic Smart Search ...

Status
Please reply by conversation.