Point of interest, HBO content has left Prime video.

Good thing I get HBO and Cinemax through my second TV provider Spectrum TV Choice streaming which also gives me access to HBO Max.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Good thing I get HBO and Cinemax through my second TV provider Spectrum TV Choice streaming which also gives me access to HBO Max.

Not that I care for the newer media. I did get zinged $20 for Generation Kill. But I own it now.

You are just encouraging AT&T. They should be punished, not rewarded.

I think they should be punished so severely that they wish that they had been burned as a child. That is a conundrum of the highest anti-competitive behavior I can recall.
Not only are they using their monopolistic power to damage companies such as Dish but they are hurting the streaming provides. And let’s not forget the viewers.

I think they should be punished so severely that they wish that they had been burned as a child. That is a conundrum of the highest anti-competitive behavior I can recall.
Not only are they using their monopolistic power to damage companies such as Dish but they are hurting the streaming provides. And let’s not forget the viewers.

Probably so, but I don’t believe in boycotts. I haven’t boycotted anything for several years. Two of the places I have boycotted in the past were Starbucks and Target. But then I realized no business is perfect and now I frequent those two places often (with the exception being this shutdown).

Probably so, but I don’t believe in boycotts. I haven’t boycotted anything for several years. Two of the places I have boycotted in the past were Starbucks and Target. But then I realized no business is perfect and now I frequent those two places often (with the exception being this shutdown).

I still haven't spent a dime at Target since the whole transgender bathroom debacle.

Man, I missed The Sopranos. I think I'm the last human on Earth that hasn't watched that show. And I'm simply too bitter about GoT to give HBO a second look at the moment.
Not me, the same type of people are running the company, they have no regard for my values.
Your values? The subject of this thread... HBO Max content on Amazon Prime. Is there an old HBO program about your values that was recently taken off of Prime, or are you just injecting a derail here.

You subscribe to tnt, Tbs, cnn? If the answer to any of those is yes, hate to tell you. They are getting more than a dime of your money. This is whether you watch them or not.

Don’t forget Warner Bros., or TV series like Big Bang Theory.

I get a kick out of those that say the same thing about Comcast.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Don’t forget Warner Bros., or TV series like Big Bang Theory.

I get a kick out of those that say the same thing about Comcast.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
Yea, the “never gonna get a cent out of me” argument has long been a dumb one. You don’t become a huge business without having your hand in everything and profiting off, even the success of your competitor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)