Point of interest, HBO content has left Prime video.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw a trailer for a new, gritty series of a young Perry Mason in 1930's LA before he was a lawyer. Right up my alley. If HBO Max comes to the Firestick, I will give it a try. But it MUST be on the Firestick!

I like the Raymond Burr Perry Mason. It is still timeless. Cool watching the old B&W stuff. I saw a clip of the new Perry Mason and it did not grab me...

I like the Raymond Burr Perry Mason. It is still timeless. Cool watching the old B&W stuff. I saw a clip of the new Perry Mason and it did not grab me...
It certainly grabbed me. It has Perry being his typical investigating attorney but during the depression just like the early books. I'm definitely game.

I really could not care less who I pay $15 a month to for HBO but I hate that they keep reducing choices. For years, my family has watched Bill Maher on Friday night. The only way to continue doing that on Friday is through the HBO live stream which has only been available through third-party HBO providers such as Amazon or Apple. For whatever reason HBO Now, contrary to having the word NOW in the name, never had a live stream. HBO Max appears to have the same limitation. The live stream has been removed from Apple when the HBO channel was removed. Amazon still has it because they haven't reached an agreement with HBO to transition to Max. It's only a matter of time and then I assume the live stream will be gone from Amazon as well with no alternative option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)