Pointing dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Emtsue

Original poster
Jul 11, 2016
Shelby,Mi
im sorry to ask but since the search feature isn't working for me I have no choice. We moved our dish and can't get it pointed correctly. My zip is 49455 I'm in Oceana county area of Michigan.
We managed to get the HD channels for the movie channels which haven't worked in forever but we can't get local channels. Any help on the correct settings for that? Hubby has been on the ladder for over 2 hours. Our signal strength is only 36 but it beats nothing at all..

im sorry to ask but since the search feature isn't working for me I have no choice. We moved our dish and can't get it pointed correctly. My zip is 49455 I'm in Oceana county area of Michigan.
We managed to get the HD channels for the movie channels which haven't worked in forever but we can't get local channels. Any help on the correct settings for that? Hubby has been on the ladder for over 2 hours. Our signal strength is only 36 but it beats nothing at all..
Are you on the western arc or eastern arc depending on which one you're will depend which satellite and transponder you want to be pointing at to receive your locals in hd. This link will take you to the page that shows where your locals are on the satellites so you can use the point dish screen to aim it.http://www.satelliteguys.us/thelist/index.php?search=dnall&sub=true&market=Grand Rapids, MI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)