pole size for hughesnet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
While on the install subject, can someone tell me if one RG6 cable will work for install, or does it take two cables from dish to modem? I have one RG6 coax coming from dish site to modem place in house and don't want to run another cable. Thanks in advance if you can answer my question.

While on the install subject, can someone tell me if one RG6 cable will work for install, or does it take two cables from dish to modem? I have one RG6 coax coming from dish site to modem place in house and don't want to run another cable. Thanks in advance if you can answer my question.

It is possible. You will need 2 L band diplexers and a DC block. Good luck finding them though. Below is instructions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 341
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 290
Have you heard anything about what happen with the CVS jobs Chad?

Like what? I am going to look at a bunch of them around Jackson for P10 next week. I get to QA their money gram installs (an actual contract with CVS on them), too, so I get bonus scratch. :D

Yep. Hughes was very stingy with them during that rollout. As they also were with the Murphy Oil rollout.

You pretty much had to use those on sonic, though right? They don't like you to open that drop ceiling while they are cooking, and when are they not cooking?

What's the deal with fenceposts? I saw a shitload of them down around McComb and only one was cored with concrete. Is it that hard to get the right poles?

You pretty much had to use those on sonic, though right? They don't like you to open that drop ceiling while they are cooking, and when are they not cooking?

Yep every one of the kits which included 2 L band diplexers and 1DC block had to be accounted. We got not additional and perish the thought of us asking for any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)