Poll: How many hi def discs do you own(HDDVD and BD)

How many BD's and HDDVDs do you own?

• 1-10

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 11-25

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • 51-75

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • 76-100

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • 101-150

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • More than 150

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
Well over 150. HD DVD's still a majority. My favorite titles are on WB, Universal, and Paramount.

S~

8 and all of them freebees that came with my PS3.

I'll only own a movie if I plan to see it three or more times and so far for me there aren't any that have come out in the past year or so that fall into that category, and most catalogue titles available in BD I've already seen as much as I'm going to.

68 Blu, and one on pre-order. Well, and another two that are dupes (Sky Captain & Immortal Beloved). And then there's that ill advised investment in Debbie, still sealed with receipt, still hoping for a significant increase in value one day.....:rolleyes:

27 BD Movies so far.
I usually buy the ones that I am going to watch over and over again.

Now if we add the PS3 games to my collection, then that would increase it drastically...:)

I've been spending a lot of money on video games lately (360/PS3 games)

Zero of either.

I was waiting to see who won the "format war" - now I'm waiting to see who wins the "DRM war" and when prices will drop.

40 total HD DVD disks (counting all in a multiset) and 10 more on the way! Haven't pulled the BD trigger yet, waiting for the 2.0 standard and hopefully some lower unit prices...

I'm one or two under 80 blu's. Still have the 5 free reds and two I purchased, but I already returned the player to Walmart (darn thing froze everytime I tried to watch a movie).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)