This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Poor signal strength for PBS

towler

Original poster
Aug 28, 2015
La Paz .Mx
I have been having trouble receiving PBS , Ch 915 on Sat 119. A check of signal strength shows only a 9 for Td #8. All others are in 20s and 30s and come in fine. This is new (for the last week.) Does anyone know what has happened? Towler

I do not show that we have a channel 915. What are the call letters of the station (if it has any)? Is this with DISH or Dish Mexico service?

Ahh that one! Was looking in the wrong spot.

OP, does an error message show on this channel? Is there a code in the corner and a signal code on this?

Yes, I get error reports , both 11-11-25 and usually 11-12-25, The code in the upper right corner has been 002, 004, and 015a, on different days. This is Dish ( USA ) not Dish Mexico. In checking signal strength. Transducer 8 and 9 are the only ones showing low strenght ( below 10 ) Towler

First, all your signal strengths appear to be low. Second on the Western Arc (119) I have a strength of 70 for the National PBS Channel 915 on TP8.

I would be looking to see if any obstructions have started to impede the signal, or if the dish needs to be aligned.