Porgram Guide "No Info Available"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

redsalmon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Soldotna AK
My program guide starting in one hour (1 PM AK standard Time, 5 PM EST) says no info available and won't advance beyond that. Anyone else seeing that? Anything happening that we should know about, or is it just my system? 622 DVR.

Thanks

My program guide starting in one hour (1 PM AK standard Time, 5 PM EST) says no info available and won't advance beyond that. Anyone else seeing that? Anything happening that we should know about, or is it just my system? 622 DVR.

Thanks

I've had that happen to me a few times w/ the 622. Usually running a 'check switch' will force a guide download.... give that a shot

Rob

Running the check switch worked after it reloaded the programing guide. Thanks. It's the first time it has happened to me with the 622. I'll remember it the next time.

Thanks

It happened to me on my 622 the other day. 1st time for me on my dvr. It must have started about 10 minutes before the end of an active recording, so the dvr continued to record a 1 hour show beyond it's end. Must have not received the queue that the shopw was over. I got home from work, and found it at 3:45! I checked the guide, and sa the "no info's" I checked the recording schedule, and it said the same for everything. I canceled it quick, before it filled up the harddrive, and started deleting things. I ran the checkswitch, and it fixed it right up.

So that could have been scary, and wiped out recordings I hadn't seen yet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts