Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chado

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 11, 2005
Orlando, FL
My picture seems to stutter for a quick moment when watching live and recorded programs.

A restart of the receiver seems to solve the problem.

Seems like this may be the beginning sign of a failing receiver. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

My picture seems to stutter for a quick moment when watching live and recorded programs.

A restart of the receiver seems to solve the problem.

Seems like this may be the beginning sign of a failing receiver. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I think D* needs to address this, it's been happening on a lot of different DVR's now for quite awhile.

Is this a new problem, or has it always done this? If it's new, it could be a sign of a failing drive or a software bug. You could try downloading a CE release and see if that helps, otherwise, call D* and tell them it's dead.....

Is this a new problem, or has it always done this? If it's new, it could be a sign of a failing drive or a software bug. You could try downloading a CE release and see if that helps, otherwise, call D* and tell them it's dead.....

Bill,
This is happening across the country, it's not only his recvr.
I have about 5-10 people in my area that are having this issue and many more here on the board, so my thinking is , it's not a RECVR issue, more like a software issue.

Bill,
This is happening across the country, it's not only his recvr.
I have about 5-10 people in my area that are having this issue and many more here on the board, so my thinking is , it's not a RECVR issue, more like a software issue.

Yah, I got that, I was thinking the CE release might fix the software issue you are talking about. Are your friends running CE or NR? I've got an HR21, but have not seen the issue, but it is running CE.

I was going to get back on the CE since it was a release candidate but fell asleep. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)