Possible New HD Channels?

aperry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
So, what do I do with a list of new potential HD channels I have been told about? I don't want to step on the pub members' feet, and reveal something that they still don't want made public... Anyhow, if Scott or one of the staff members give their okay, I'll post the list.

is it really worth it.

let's face it. dish may have the plans to roll out more channels and equipment. but, how many times have they actually hit thier target date. is this info really worth the 20.00$ i don't know. i do know the pub is worth it.

I actually got an email from a friend about it. He says it is credible info. No idea where he actually got the list, except I do know he's not a pub member...

As I said, I don't want to have them getting angry with me for spilling the beans early, assuming the list is legitimate.

I have moved the thread from the Pub Members area to the main Dish Network area. :)

Thanks again for everyones support the past few days!

i agree. we should help this community. but the main reason people join these forums/ sites, is for information. and satelliteguys.us shines with all thier info.

what/where is this thread that Scott is talking about? Not sure under which of the loads of HD titles it falls under

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)