Possible to cancel local channels?

I switched to Flex yesterday and dropped locals from Dish. I lost guide data for my PBS OTA main channel. Strangely, I still have guide data for the associated PBS subchannels. I still have data for all of my other OTA channels as before.

I'm hoping it comes back, but I have my doubts.

Just sharing my experience!

Reactions: pattykay
Flex pack is a good start but not good enough. Even with Channel Packs, it lacks a lot of stuff.

If you guys can take the feedback and pass it up the chain, make sure someone in a leadership position knows that we want to be able to drop locals from *any* package
Especially Welcome Pack! :D

I switched to Flex yesterday and dropped locals from Dish. I lost guide data for my PBS OTA main channel. Strangely, I still have guide data for the associated PBS subchannels. I still have data for all of my other OTA channels as before.

I'm hoping it comes back, but I have my doubts.

Just sharing my experience!
The timing could have been a coincidence. Dish has been known to break the OTA guide data, for some individual stations that they also carry on satellite, for no apparent reason. Do other subscribers in your market still have OTA guide data for that PBS channel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)