Possible to score months of free Showtime?

ohioankev

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
I was just sitting back and thinking of all the online services I partake in and most of them offer Showtime free for 30 days. These services are PlayStation Vue, HULU, and Roku. So I guess I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone else has tried this method. My 50% off for six months offer is running out with DISH next month and I like to look at all my options.

I've done similar with other things... at the end it got to be more hassle constantly signing up, canceling, creating new email accounts etc to sign in with.

I've done similar with other things... at the end it got to be more hassle constantly signing up, canceling, creating new email accounts etc to sign in with.

Yeah but the only difference is I already sub to the services/providers already offering showtime and they already have my debit card on file so basically I all I should have to do is log into my account and check a box to subscribe and then cancel right before my free month is up. I'm just wondering if it's possible Showtime tracks who subscribes (via credit card #) to the services and if it would stop me from getting a free month of showtime from Playstation Vue and then moving over to Hulu and grabbbing a free month of Showtime and if anyone has tried to do this method.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)