Possible to use a 722k remote with a Vip 722

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
A tech came over today and was very nice, he had to switch my 722 DVR., 2nd time. We got along very well, so well that he gave me a remote for a 722k. He set it up and worked just like the 722 remote. I was wondering if this remote is the one that could remember the timers on the DVR, if so how do you do it:confused:. What is the red, green, yellow, and blue buttons for? Is there anything else cool that this remote can do that the 722 remote cannot do?

Thank you for your help:up

future

A tech came over today and was very nice, he had to switch my 722 DVR., 2nd time. We got along very well, so well that he gave me a remote for a 722k. He set it up and worked just like the 722 remote. I was wondering if this remote is the one that could remember the timers on the DVR, if so how do you do it:confused:. What is the red, green, yellow, and blue buttons for? Is there anything else cool that this remote can do that the 722 remote cannot do?

The colored buttons are nada now. They are for future use.

The 722 does not have the software to use this remote to remember the timers yet. They say soon but do not hold your breath

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)