Possibly returning... Dish not so cheap anymore?

IIRC, DISH has been taking a year off every once in awhile lately. I don't recall that DIRECTV has missed any opportunities to raise prices.

Both have been quite active in making the hardware pricing more realistic and not so much subsidizing it with programming.

Your right about Direct/ I was with them for years they never took a year off. Now from what I have seen on here Dish put a freeze on but still raised their fees.

Hell SiriusXM did somewhat the same. When they merged they kept their package prices the same but raised Fee's and took away the free Internet streaming.

Packaging is going to catch some in the cross-fire. All in all, Bravo is a niche channel (has never seen the light of the Top 25) and I'm sure that those who don't watch it are happy to have a package that they don't feel like they're paying for it.

Being a tightwad is one thing but not wanting to pay to get something special is not entirely reasonable.

Fair enough... what made it work for us before is that Bravo WAS in the Absolute HD package... (before they killed that off).. and for all the other misc channels one gets in a bottom level tier, I could draw straws to care about most of them :) we of course just happen to care about THAT one :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts