Post dates?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

TimR21

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Forgive me if this has been covered already...

Scott, thanks for an awesome site! Your work here is truly appreciated. I have one complaint/suggestion. For some reason it drives me crazy to not know what date and time a post was made. I've looked all over the messages, and I don't see a date/time stamp. Maybe I'm missing it. If it's not there, is there any way you could add that feature to your otherwise fantastic forum board?

Thanks,
TimR><>

Scott, what should the format be and I'll change? I only have the date, no time. I know it is just the format.

Scott,
Could you fix my account as well. It has been driving me crazy as well!

Thanks!

Can you fix me too please? I got the date on myself but can't see the time. Thanks.

I would like to see the date that a message was posted.

also the date that the poster joined are dates in the future

I am fixed now too, Thanks!... Was it just members that joined early or something that got mess up?

Its a bug in the system. :)

I have searched hard and long but have not found a fix (I am told it has something to do with the PHP version we are running)

If you are having this problem still check this thread for the fix. :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2682

Scott Greczkowski said:
If you are having this problem still check this thread for the fix. :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2682

Thanks Scott. This was really bugging me. I could see the dates if I logged out, but not when logged in. After adjusting those settings in my profile, the problem was solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)