Post Requirement to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you just did it.

Should be able to play now.

Anyone else that wants to play the arcade and hasn't posted feel free to sign in here :)

The post requirement was put in place to help curb some of the cheating that is going on in the arcade.

chezzio69 said:
What does it mean to post requirement to play and how do you do it.
thanx

You just did it. :)

We found out a majority of the cheaters are actually automated bots just going out and trying to put someones name on all the VB Arcades on the Internet.

By placing a post requirement on them it tricks their bot, therefore a lot of these automated cheaters don't cheat here. :D

DiscoLoveGrapes said:
I feel like playing, thanks!

I'll do an intro post later, I need help deciding on an FTA system, so I'll be there sooner or later.

Hey another Twin Cities person :)

Check out the FTA area here for alot of info on them :D

Sorry about that. We felt that it was time to do a scores reset. It helps people create new high scores and it also deletes the scores from cheaters.

i am not a cheater never needed to be, but i have been cheated out of every high score i've achived, as it will not let me post nor give me my scores. I wish someone who ever is in charge would fix the problems. as i am about ready to quit playing. like two hand poker is giving out 125,000 for only one royal, i know because i got one but it did not or would not post my score as it has two others you know who you are love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

October 1st Changes

Gold Member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)